For a recap of the 2013 Heartbeat of Equality 9th Gala Dinner Click Here
For silent auction inquiries, please contact Sara Anderson & Travis Shumake: email@example.com
Phoenix Mercury Deanan Gourmet Popcorn W Scottsdale Desert Stages Theatre Blue Sky Airport ParkingAnnameekee Hesik- YA Author Urban Cookies Bakeshop Phoenix Police Department Lucky Strike / Gypsy Bar Barlow AdventuresThe Island House Resort in Key West Kaleidoscope Juice Whirlpool Nike Hair By Joshua Paul SWAY Events
Corporate sponsors are another big part of making the annual gala possible. If you would like to become a sponsor at this year's gala please email: Amanda Wood and Liz Caracciolo
If you are interested in having your organization promoted in our Program Book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 HRC Arizona Gala Dinner is proudly produced by the following members of the dinner planning committee.
Nate Rhoton and Katy June
Fred Lee Lum
Kerie Trindle Byrne
Program Book Sales
10. The Supreme Court struck down DOMA and dismissed the Prop 8 appeal, returning marriage equality to California and leading the way for Maryland, Rhode Island, Delaware, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico to recognize same-sex and join the ranks of the now 17 states that do.
9. Arizona’s own Ana Ma, former chief of staff at the Department of Labor and the office of Congressman Raul Grijalva, is now HRC’s new Chief Operating Officer and will be back home to give an HRC update!
8. HRC works to educate the public on issues that transgender people face, from widespread discrimination and hate violence, to the complex process of getting appropriate identity documents, to finding culturally competent healthcare providers, and family and parenting issues, and to advocate for their full inclusion and equality.
7. This year’s Gala is hosted at the all new, fully renovated, beautiful Arizona Grand Resort.
6. Phoenix just received a 100% Score on HRC’s Municipality Equality Index!
5. HRC continues to make comprehensive and inclusive immigration reform one of the organizations top three priorities.
4. Equality in the workplace is becoming a focus of Phoenix businesses large and small with the help of HRC Arizona. In partnership with One Community, we were proud to host the first Workplace Inclusion Conference in January of this year.
3. HRC is investing in Arizona this year with ENDA. With the help of our members, we delivered more than 7,500 postcards in support of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act to the Phoenix offices of Sen. John MCain and Sen. Jeff Flake. Both Senators later voted in support of ENDA.
2. HRC is investing in Arizona this year with Marriage. We are part of the Why Marriage Matters Arizona campaign to begin conversations with fair-minded Arizonans about the freedom to marry.
1. The chance to Engage and Join the Momentum in supporting all of HRC’s important initiatives on this one night! Come with your friends, enjoy the entertainment and have a great night supporting HRC Arizona.
All the work that goes into the gala comes from our dedicated volunteers.
For More Information Contact the Gala Team: